In-Home Senior Care Services
Helping Honor Your Loved One’s Wishes to Stay Safe at Home
Do you live in the Greater St. Louis or Chicago area and find yourself worrying about an aging family member? It’s absolutely normal to be concerned about your parents, grandparents and loved ones as they age.
Our Caregivers are more than employees – they are professionals who provide direct care, engagement and daily support to our aging clients in their homes. To help your aging loved one with these new challenges and concerns, Assistance Home Care provides a wide array of full time in-home senior care options in St. Louis and Chicago including:
Types of Home Care Services
- Hands on assistance with ambulation to prevent falls
- Safe utilization of assistive devices like walkers, canes, sara lifts or hoyer lifts
- Assistance with feeding and hydration in accordance with dietary regiments
- Providing hygiene assistance and incontinence care
- Preserving one’s self-image by supporting with both dressing and grooming tasks
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Reminder services (medications, dates, appointments, routines, etc.)
Companionship & Meaningful Activities
- Providing socialization, friendship, conversation and emotional support
- Engaging in one’s interests or hobbies to support cognitive and emotional wellbeing
- Encouraging and promoting exercise, therapy regiments and tracking progress towards care plan goals
- Connecting clients to family and friends through traditional or electronic platforms
Daily Household Support
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use
- Assistance with tidying the client’s room and living area
- Supporting hygiene by helping with washing clothes and bed linens
- Regular quality assurance home visits
- Assistance with transportation, accompanying the client to appointments, etc.
- Shopping and performing other household errands
Our Care Professionals encircle your loved one with encouragement and security offering the opportunity to age in place with dignity. Seniors, elderly, those with Alzheimer’s or other cognitive impairment as well as individuals with Movement Challenges like Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, MS, or ALS will be cared for by our highly qualified staff of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA).
First, our free in home consultation is conducted to understand one’s full context of home healthcare needs. Next, our local care managers go to work and develop a customized plan of care based on your loved one’s care goals and daily activities. To this end, we carefully assess the level of support needed to assist our clients, so our caregivers are able to assist with the appropriate level of skill, allowing our clients to be as safe and independent as possible as they age in place.
Our agency works around the clock to ensure a great fit between our clients and care professionals. Just a phone call away, available day and night, Assistance Home Care is here to meet your aging loved one’s full time care needs and exceed your family’s expectations.
Let Assistance Home Care support your family’s foundation.
Committed to exceeding your expectations in coordinating a team of Care Professionals to provide full time in home to ensure your aging loved one remains comfortable and safe in their own home!
Full Time Care
Our commitment to our families with full time care is a consistent and reliable team of Care Professionals to support your loved one around the clock!
Uniquely led and supported by local Certified Dementia Specialists. Customized, full time, dementia care support is possible right at home!
Movement Challenges Care
Providing care for a loved one with movement challenges like a Stroke, Parkinson’s or MS can be challenging, let Assistance Home Care help!
End Of Life Care
Nothing is more important to us than allowing someone to be at home! Allow our trained team of Care Professionals to work in tandem with local hospice or palliative care agencies to honor your loved one’s wishes to stay at home with dignity.