Hospice Support Care at Home
Locally providing Hospice Co-Care at home with Care Professionals
When it comes to hospice care, our local care team is committed to providing an enriched journey of aging within the comfort and solace of one’s own home. Our founders witnessed firsthand the benefits of keeping their loved one at home during their final days, as well as honoring their wishes. Our team is honored to play a small role in your loved one’s care at home. and are proud to introduce your family to our caring and compassionate Care Professionals. We collaborate with the hospice agency of your choice to create a client-focused plan of care with your loved one’s goals and wishes in mind.
Please note that private duty caregiver services provided by Assistance Home Care are private pay and NOT reimbursed by Medicare.
Providing Full Time Hospice Support Care:
- Compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides
- Peace of mind, emotional support and respite for loved ones
- Ensuring comfort, personal dignity and a peaceful environment for each client
- Customized hospice support care in the home, honoring advanced directives
- Medication reminders as directed by hospice agency nurse, medical director or physician
- All inclusive services of in-home care
Assistance Home Care’s mission is to honor one’s wishes to remain at home and enrich the journey of aging. We ensure that you have “Peace of Mind” as well as the highest level of support to keep your loved one’s where they want to be.. at home! Our Care Professionals receive continued education and training on the best practices in palliative and hospice client care.Let us tend to your loved one’s care needs during this incredibly important time.