Hospice Care at Home in St. Louis & Chicago
Trusted in-home hospice support care, committed to enriching the journey of aging.
Providing care as our clients with an enriched journey of aging at home with hospice care is just one part of services we offer at Assistance Home Care. Our founders witnessed firsthand the benefits of their loved one keeping the comfort and familiarity of their own home during their final days. The team you will meet are humbled to play a small role in your loved one’s care at home and are proud to introduce your family to our caring and compassionate Care Professionals providing hospice support care.
Supporting Hospice Care Services through:
- Compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides with direct experience or training.
- Customized hospice support care in the home, honoring all advanced directives.
- Supporting direct personal care, comfort care and safety oversight.
- Peace of mind, emotional support and respite for loved ones.
- Medication reminders as directed by hospice agency nurse, medical director or physician.
- All inclusive services of in-home care including; laundry and light housekeeping.
Assistance Home Care’s mission is to honor one’s wishes to remain at home and enrich the journey of aging. Following all directives of your loved one’s wishes with your Hospice agency to compliment their service offering to ensure that you have the much needed “Peace of Mind” and the right level of support to keep your loved one’s where they want to be..at home! Let us tend to your loved one’s needs and allow yourself to just be there during this incredibly important time.
To learn more about how Assistance Home Care’s Hospice Support Services in St. Louis & Chicago can support your family’s wishes to keep your loved one at home, call us today at 314-466-3227.