Our Care Professionals
Our Care Pro Team
Our Incredible Employees Are The Foundation Of Our Success!
We go to great lengths to attract, recruit, develop and retain the absolute best Care Pros in St. Louis and Chicago. We accomplish this through our rigorous 16-Step Hiring Process. We are confident that we have one of the most stringent recruiting and hiring processes in the home care industry today. We do not take introducing someone into our client’s home lightly and never should anyone else. The stakes are too high and it’s critical that we get it right the first time.
Caregiver Compatibility Guarantee. We stand behind each and every Care Pro we hire and are confident that you will too. We ask that our clients not settle! To accomplish this, we simply ask ourselves to rate each one of our applicants on a scale of 1 to 10 and avoid offering a position to anyone who we can’t see being either a “9” or a “10”. When we find this caliber of candidate, we then turn to our rigorous screening process to determine whether they will be joining our team.
Our Hiring Process Includes:
- Must demonstrate ability to live our Assistance Home Care’s Core Values
- Family Care Safety Registry Screening
- Federal, State and County Criminal Background Screening
- Must pass a 5-panel pre-employment Drug Screen
- Two unique behavioral assessments to help “Ensure caregiving is in their DNA”
- DMV to ensure a safe driving history
- Ability to work with technology
- Must be able to communicate and write clearly
- Telephone interview and multiple face to face interviews
Assistance Home Care is Insured and Bonded. Since all of our employees are W-2 employees and not independent contractors, we are able to make a heartfelt pledge to each of our clients and make a commitment to exceed their expectations.
It’s important that families not settle for anything less than wonderful when it comes to providing care for a loved one!
Refer a Friend Today: Please feel free to reach out to Jennifer today if you know of someone who would be a great fit for our company. Jennifer will spend the time necessary to educate any and all interested applicants on how a career in home care works and all the wonderful benefits that go along with caring for others.