24/7 Full-Time Home Care
When it comes to around-the-clock care, Don’t Settle!
As a caregiver, you know firsthand the challenges and demands that come with supporting a loved one as they age. It can be overwhelming to take on additional tasks and responsibilities to help your loved one maintain their independence and continue living at home. It’s natural to want to do everything you can to support your loved one and make their daily life as comfortable and easy as possible. However, it’s important to also take care of yourself and make sure you have the support you need.
At Assistance Home Care, we understand the unique needs of caregivers and their loved ones. That’s why we offer a range of home care services that are available 24/7 to ensure that your loved one has the support they need, whenever they need it. Our services include meal preparation, transportation, housekeeping, and personal care, all of which can help to make daily life easier and more manageable for both caregivers and their loved ones.
Benefits of Having 24/7 Home Care Support
Full Time In-Home Senior Care
- We create a Customized Client Care Plan to ensure that we meet each client’s unique care goals for each visit
- We are committed to building consistent Care Teams for our clients continued peace of mind
- Local Area Care Managers conduct Quality Assurance Home Visits routinely
- Our Family Room portal allows families to view Care Log notes as well as care schedule calendars in real time
- Providing industry leading dementia care with over 150 Certified Dementia Specialists on our bench
- Our Care Professionals and clients are supported by Training Team with over 40 years of experience working with seniors and two dedicated Training Labs
- Hands on assistance with ambulation to prevent falls
- Safe utilization of assistive devices like walkers, canes, sara lifts or hoyer lifts
- Assistance with feeding and hydration in accordance with dietary regiments
- Providing hygiene assistance and incontinence care
- Preserving one’s self-image by supporting with both dressing and grooming tasks
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Reminder services (medications, dates, appointments, routines, etc.)
Companionship & Meaningful Activities
- Providing socialization, friendship, conversation and emotional support
- Engaging in one’s interests or hobbies to support cognitive and emotional wellbeing
- Encouraging and promoting exercise, therapy regiments and tracking progress towards care plan goals
- Connecting clients to family and friends through traditional or electronic platforms
Daily Household Support
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use
- Assistance with tidying the client’s room and living area
- Supporting hygiene by helping with washing clothes and bed linens
- Regular quality assurance home visits
- Assistance with transportation, accompanying the client to appointments, etc.
- Shopping and performing other household errands
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information about the 24/7 home care options we offer. We are here to assist you in finding the best care options for your loved one, and we are committed to providing the highest level of support and service to you and your family.