Traumatic Brain Injury Care in St. Louis & Chicago
When Having the Best Trained Care Team Counts!
Caring for a loved one with a Traumatic Brain Injury at home is no easy task and requires an unbelievable commitment from the family and everyone involved. With two dedicated training centers and our Training Staff, we are committed to ensuring that our staff is well trained and able to utilize the appropriate support equipment needed to ensure that you and your loved one can remain in the comfort of their home.
We provide our Care Team and Our Families with:
- An incredible community of wonderful Caregivers who share our Core Values and are called to serve others
- Support and encouragement in activities on both mind and body as directed by a Home Health Agency
- Two Dedicated Training Centers fully equipped with all of the supportive devices necessary to support our clients impacted by a TBI
- Support via our Training Team equipped with over 40 years of experience caring for those impacted by Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Hands-on Support and oversight in our client’s home to ensure that our Team are utilizing the best skills, techniques and equipment possible
Your family has a community of support and resources when you connect with our local team at Assistance Home Care.