Palliative Care at Home
Compliment Palliative with In Home Care
The goal of Palliative Care is to improve the quality of life for the patients. Complimenting Palliative Care with In Home Care can help support both our Clients and their entire family by providing the much needed “Peace of Mind” knowing that their loved one has the right level of care, skill and support needed. We are blessed to work in conjunction with so many of the leading Palliative Care Companies in the area and have established a great reputation and track record for delivering exceptional care when families need it the most!
In Home Care Compliments Palliative Care in a Variety of Ways:
- Provides a flexible, customized care solution to meet each Client’s unique care needs.
- Ability to provide care ranging from one hour to 24/7 care. All with No Minimums, No Commitments & No Contracts!
- Wonderful Care Team who make it easy to open the door and to accept care in one’s home
- We provide Respite Care for the family caregiver(s) so that they can get a break or a good night’s rest.
- Great support through our four neighborhood locations in St. Louis, South County, West County and St. Charles County
- Our Care Team is available 24/7/365 to assist!
In order to provide our Clients receiving Palliative Care the support they need, we must introduce wonderful and compassionate caregivers who make it easy for our Clients and their family to accept the additional support in the home. This truly is an area where Assistance Home Care and our Care Team shine! Ask your current Palliative Care company about us and our commitment to serve and we are confident that you will hear great feedback!
Please call us today to learn more about how in home care can help and experience the Assistance Home Care difference! 314-466-3227