ALS Care At Home
St. Louis & Chicago’s ALS and Movement Disorder Specialists
Assistance Home Care is proud to be a Gold Star Partner with the ALS Association. This partnership showcases our investment in advanced and continuing education on the care of individuals with ALS and their families. Our partnership with the St. Louis ALS Association Chapter gives us the ability to offer specialized services and care of persons with ALS. Our team has completed training through the Chapter’s Educational Institute. We are committed to provide professional, reliable and consistent care to the families we serve.
Our commitment to families impacted by ALS:
- Customized Care Plan solutions and schedules to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Providing customized care solutions unique each client diagnosis with routine quality assurance visits
- Help with activities of daily living such as toileting, bathing and dressing
- Trained and skilled Care Professionals to assist with safe transfers
- Encouraging and incorporating exercise into our visits
- Educate families on ALS care at home through our Training Team who have over 40 years of combined experience assisting individuals with Movement Disorders along with our two dedicated Caregiver Training Labs.
- Provide a great fit between our Caregivers and our Clients. We ask that our Clients have high expectations and never settle!