ALS Care At Home
St. Louis’ ALS and Movement Disorder Specialists
Assistance Home Care is proud to be a Gold Star Partner with the ALS Association. This designation represents our investment in completed advanced training on ALS and the care of individuals dealing with ALS and their families. Our partnership with the St. Louis ALS Association Chapter signifies our ability to offer specialized services and care of persons with ALS and have undergone training through the Chapter’s Educational Institute. We are committed to provide professional, reliable and consistent care to the families we serve.
Our commitment to families impacted by ALS:
- Customized Care Plan solutions and schedules to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- We are here for you. No Minimums. No Commitments. No Contracts!
- Four local neighborhood locations to support you and your family serving St. Louis, South County, West County and St. Charles County.
- Our Training Team has over 40 years of combined experience assisting individuals with Movement Disorders along with our two dedicated Caregiver Training Labs
- Provide a great fit between our Care Team and our Clients. We ask that our Clients have high expectations and never settle!
Call us to find out how In Home Hourly Home Care can help provide the right level of care for you and your loved one: (314) 466-3227