St. Louis Area Stroke Care
When Moving Isn’t An Option…Get the right level of care you need and the “Peace Of Mind” you deserve!
When someone is impacted by a stroke, finding the best in home stroke care to support families is critical for everyone involved. Families are not fully prepared to take on all the challenges involved with taking care of a loved one impacted by stroke. Assistance Home specializes in Movement Disorders and stroke care. With our two dedicated caregiver training labs, we are able to ensure that our team has the right level of training to ensure that they are able to deliver the type of care needed. Our Training Team has over 40 years of combined experience supporting families and caregivers to learn and develop the right skill set required in caring for a person who is recovering from the impacts associated with a stroke.
Why choose Assistance Home Care for your loved one’s stroke care needs:
- A care partner committed to helping one navigate the recovery process in a positive, caring and respectful manner encouraging them to do as much as possible on their own.
- Every employee is matched not only with the proper skill set needed, but also the right personality to truly be a great fit for everyone involved.
- Providing caregivers who are trained to provide the best care and support through our two dedicated caregiver training labs.
- Exposure to all of the latest and greatest assistance devices to aid in the safety and well being of our clients and our care team.
- Help ensure safe transfers and ambulation assistance along with a complimentary home safety evaluation.
- Four conveniently located offices to ensure we provide a high level of customer service though home visits, communication and support for the family and care team.
Strokes come with little or no notice, leaving families helpless to provide the level of care needed for their loved one. Contact Assistance Home Care today to learn more about how we can provide In Home Stroke Care in the St. Louis area and assist with getting your loved one on the road to recovery. 314-466-3227