Private Duty Nursing Services
Nursing Care at Home
Having access and availability to a nurse can be essential when caring for an aging loved one at home. In conjunction with your scheduled in-home caregivers, Our dedicated team of nurses are committed to assisting your family with supplemental private-duty nursing services in the comfort of your loved one’s very own home!
Please note that nursing services provided by Assistance Home Care are private pay and NOT reimbursed by Medicare.
Private Duty Nursing Services include:
- Clinical assessment and interventions
- Collaboration with appointed Physician
- Assistance with medication management
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Monitoring blood glucose and vitals
- Non-intravenous injections
- Collection of laboratory specimens
- Assistance with oxygen
- Ostomy care
- Internal and external catheter care
- Tracheostomy care including suctioning
- Gastrointestinal feeding and maintenance
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Educator
If you are interested in starting Private Duty Nursing, a member of our clinical team will connect with you to schedule an in-home patient assessment and gather complete medical history. Following the first visit, our team will develop a customized plan of care in collaboration with your chosen physician. To this end, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving professional, clinical services from our compassionate nursing staff dedicated to honoring your loved one’s wishes.