About Assistance Home Care:
Looking for a positive change in your healthcare career? Imagine yourself being part of and growing with a highly respected, highly rated, family-owned & operated company that has been serving the community for over 10 years and have served over 5,000 families. Our dedication and specialty is assisting families with Memory Care and Movement Disorders, including Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, ALS, MS, Stroke, and Hospice Care.
At Assistance Home Care, we truly believe in a Caregiver First Culture and creating a positive, supportive, and respectful work environment for everyone on our Team. This commitment has led our Team to become recognized as a certified Great Place to Work and one of the most highly rated home care agencies on sites such as Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google. When you join our Team, you will have a great sense of pride and witness firsthand, how closely aligned and connected to all the major hospital systems, rehabs, hospice and other key geriatric care professionals throughout the area which translates into an abundance of incredible clients, hours and flexible schedules available for you and all of our Care Professionals to choose from!
Our Core Values: We are committed to respecting ourselves, our clients and each other each and every day via the simple acronym: I.R.E.S.P.E.C.T. (Sound like a place you are looking for?)
(I) Take Initiative at every Opportunity
(R) Responsibility and Reliability
(E) Empathy Shines through our Person and our Actions
(S) Spreading Sunshine and Smiles Everywhere We Go
(P) Provide Peace of Mind by being Patient, Present and Professional
(E) Committed to Education to Better Serve Others and Ourselves
(C) Communicate Clearly, Early, and Often
(T) Committed to a Place Where Trust and Teamwork Rule
What Caregivers Receive at Assistance Home Care:
- Competitive Wages with overtime available
- Consistent Clients and Hours with Set Schedules 92% of our Caregivers consistently receive their requested hours or more!
- Bonus opportunities for assisting with last minute scheduling needs.
- Weekend Differentials & Short Shift opportunities paying up to $35/hour.
- $300 Employee Referral Bonuses for every hire
- Promotional and Advancement Opportunities to grow and elevate your Healthcare Career
- Certified Dementia Specialist credentialing program available for all caregivers
Positive & Supportive Environment
- Professional and Supportive Team environment where only CNAs, Home Health Aide and Caregivers with a positive, team player mentality and who are called to serve others are hired.
- Comprehensive Caregiver & CNA Training & Development via our Caregiver Training Centers
- Great Communication and Support
- Regular Support check-ins to ensure you have the tools and training you need and feel supported.
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision programs available*
- Paid Time Off, Bereavement Leave and Parental Leave Programs
- Access to Employee Snack Stations at each office
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events throughout the year
- Access to robust Employee Discount Program
- Monthly Caregiver Recognition Program
- Access to (EAP) Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Mission Reward Program: earn sizable rewards for living our Core Values
- CNA graduation Bonus Program
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide and Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Live and promote our Core Values each and every day
- Care for clients with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Movement Disorders
- Provide personal care including bathing, showering, toileting, hygiene, and grooming
- Learn and use transfer skills such as stand-pivot transfers, Hoyer lifts, and gait belts
- Assist with light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Open to assisting up to 2 weekend shifts each month