Late Stage Dementia Care
Honoring Your Loved One’s Wishes to Stay At Home Isn’t Easy!
Families navigate a tremendously difficult and emotional journey caring for a loved with dementia. Our Team is committed to helping families care for their loved ones and honor their wishes to remain at home. After all, nothing can replace being at home in a familiar place surrounded by families and friends. Delivering the right level of care, skill, flexibility and support needed is vital to making it possible for a person with late stage dementia to safely remain at home with a focus on quality of life and dignity.
Assistance Home Care helps families:
- Ensuring one can safely ambulate and/or transfer throughout the home.
- Assist with all levels of personal care including incontinence care and bathing.
- Ensuring a safe home environment for everyone involved with proper assistive equipment.
- Assist with and ensure proper nutrition and hydration.
- Provide a positive environment through various senses of touch, reminiscence (sight), music (sound), tastes and smells.
- Provide the family caregiver with much a needed break or ability to get a good night’s rest.
- We work in conjunction with and supplement Palliative and Hospice Care Companies to ensure that your loved one received the best support possible!
Learn more about our commitment to helping families keep their loved one’s at home knowing that they honored their wishes. It truly is one of our greatest gifts to allow people to stay at home.
Call Assistance Home Care Today! 314-466-3227