Multiple Sclerosis Care at Home
In-Home Care Support for Families Affected By Multiple Sclerosis in St. Louis & Chicago
If you have navigated to this page, you likely understand that Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the neurological system and is diagnosed in young to middle adulthood. About 400,000 Americans have been diagnosed with MS, and about 10,000 new cases are diagnosed each year. We help educate and offer families the ability to provide the right level of support and care for our clients to be able to live a rich life, remain at home and provide peace of mind to their loved ones knowing that they are getting the assistance they need.
How Our Clients Benefit from Care at Home:
- Providing customized care solutions unique to each and every client
- Help with activities of daily living such as toileting, bathing and dressing
- Assistance with medication reminders
- Trained and skilled care team to assist with safe transfers
- Encouraging and incorporating exercise into our visits
- Assistance with light housekeeping
Let us assist you and your loved one establish a complete in-home care solution to meet your care needs and exceed your expectations. Have questions? Request additional information here!