In-Home Short-Term Care
Short-Term Senior Care
Things can happen quickly and you need a home care agency who can assist in a moment’s notice and respond with team of care professionals that can help your loved one when you cannot. Below are a few instances of how short term care can help ease the worry that comes with unforeseen circumstances for a family caregiver.
Short Term Home Care can help with:
- 1:1 Safety oversight when a loved one has an extended hospital stay with limited in town family
- When business or family functions call you out of town for a few days, weeks or longer
- To assist with care during an extended illness of your loved or the family caregiver
- To allow the family caregiver or spouse to attend to their own care needs or provide respite
- Not having to rush – provide families additional time to determine the best care option for their loved one
Being the primary caregiver for someone you love can be one of the most difficult things a person can do. Especially, when you need to take time for yourself or your family. Allow yourself peace of mind knowing you have options in choosing the right type of care that works with your family’s needs.