Our Hospital to Home Program Helps One Stay at Home!
Everyone is excited about the opportunity to go home after a hospital or lengthy rehabilitation stay. Families often don’t fully realize the impact that the hospitalization has had on their loved one. Introducing in home care is one of the smartest things you can do to ensure your trip home will be successful and provide you with peace of mind. There is no better time to introduce the idea of home care than when someone is coming home from the hospital or rehab. Don’t miss this opportunity to introduce home care services when it makes the most sense to everyone involved, including your loved one. Avoid the typically response from many of our clients, “Let’s wait and see how I feel after I get home.” Don’t take that chance. There’s too much at stake.
Our Transitional Hospital To Home Program consists of:
- Transportation assistance back home, to appointments, etc.
- Assistance with meeting special dietary needs and overall hydration and meal preparation
- Assisting our Client with Care Plan requirements and exercise goals
- Picking up any new prescriptions and monitoring any potential side effects
- Assistance with mobility to help reduce likelihood of falls
- Assistance with Light Household Cleaning and chores
- Scheduling timely follow up visits with Primary Care Physician
Our goal is simple…Avoid hospital readmissions, help get your loved one safely back home, get stronger and assist them in staying independent at home. All with no minimums and no contracts! Call Assistance Home Care today for more information. 314-466-3227